Consider the many
- 15,000 square feet of customizable indoor space.
- Over ten acres of outdoor event space.
Host Your Event
Plan your next event at Hostetler's Hudson Auto Museum, the ideal venue for classic car enthusiasts, car clubs, families, or anyone interested in taking a closer look at the largest known collection of Hudson products in the world.
This collection, donated to Shipshewana by Eldon and Esta Hostetler, is just one of the attractions in this charming Amish community.
With five auto museums located within a 40-minute drive from Shipshewana, consider the other advantages and attractions offered by this “hub” of classic car-lovers country:
- Shipshewana Flea Market - 1,100 vendors
- Amish handcrafted furniture stores plus more than 100 specialty stores downtown
- Cheesemaking shops
- Woodworking shops
- Factory & working mill tours
- Backroad driving tours perfect for all “classics”
- Splash Universe WanaWaves Water Park
- Local festivals
- Blue Gate Theater for outstanding entertainment
- Conference, meeting, and exposition space
- Comfortable accommodations in an array of lodging establishments
- Menno-Hof Culture Center
- Within three hours of Chicago, Detroit, and Indianapolis